Approx. Rs 2,300 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Piece|
|Coil Voltage (volt)||220V AC, 24V DC, 110V AC|
|Drain Time||Variable, settable|
|Model||FAD-41, FAD-42, FAP-41|
|Valve Size||As per requirement|
|Media||Water, Air, Gas|
|Compressor Brand||Elgi, Ingersoll Rand (IR), Atlas Copco, Kaeser, Chicago Pneumatic, ANY|
Now FLAMEPROOF version also available!
Fluidtecq Auto Drain Valves are most economical, simple & maintenance free systems. The compressed air / gas contains Inherent moisture which will condense in receiver tanks, filters and pipelines, which requires regular draining systems - Fluidtecq Auto drains are the best Solution! Available in wide range of port connection
from 1/2" to 2". Coil voltage
12V / 24V / 110V / 220V / 230V AC and DC. With an arrangement of on-time & off time variable settings in secs & mins from 1-99, it provides an effective solution for condensate draining saving loss of maintenance hours and the costly equipments.
- Auto drain valve is mainly used for compressors, air dryers etc for draining the moisture condensates.
- Digital timer with variable on & off timer settings will be saving manpower, electricity and can save this equipment from condensate problems, helps maintenance people free for other development activities.
- ON Time: 1 – 99 secs
- Off Time: 1 - 99 Mins ( variable)
- Regular discharge models are available in ½” & 1” Sizes
- MOC: Aluminum/ SS/ Brass
- High discharge models are available from ½” to 3” (external air supply of 3 bar required to operate valve)