|Valve Size||1/2", 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3"|
|Angle Type||Y Type|
|Size||15NB to 100NB|
|End Connection||screwed end|
|Maximum Pressure||16 bar|
|Maximum Temperature||160 deg C|
|Material Grade||CF8, CF8M|
|Life Cycle||1 million|
|Leakproof||100% leak proof|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Y Type angle valves are extensively used in Oxygen Plants, Chemical / Pharmaceutical / Laundry machines.
- Investment casted body.
- Actuator of this valve is pneumatic cylinder type with pressed stainless steel.
- Size of valves ranges from ½” to 3” BSP
- Screwed Ends / Tri Clover Ends / Flanged Ends
- Service: Steam, Oxygen, Water, Vacuum, Air, Gas, Oil, Light oil, Coolant
- Temperature: 160 deg C
- ‘Y’ type (Angled) Pneumatic Valves for process control application.
- Extensively used in Oxygen Generation Plants
- These valves are used for on-off application to control steam, water, coolants, air, gas and light oil at line pressure up to 10 bar.
- Used in textile dyeing machinery’s, textile dyeing mills, air-drying equipment's, autoclaves, pharmaceutical machinery, automobile industry and automatic process control applications.
- Item Code: FY-2-S2-SV
- Port of Dispatch: MUMBAI
- Production Capacity: 100 per month
- Delivery Time: ex-stock
- Packaging Details: 3 tier packing
Bubble pack, Foam sheet and export worthy wooden boxes.